February 28, 2015, Saturday afternoon -- Reading Ann Leckie

At a park on Valencia Street

He is reading Ancillary Justice, by Ann Leckie, which he got at Borderlands bookstore next to the park.

I am posting this over a month after taking this picture because I got caught up with getting married, and then I sprained my wrist. So, as a result, I'm looking at my notes about our interview jammed beneath notes on ice estimates, emailing students, and what to text relatives, and all I see is an author's name: Patrick Rutherford, and I'm not sure who this author is or what he means to the reader.

That's all. I'm back to posting again, though!


2 Comments:

Joe Cottonwood said...

Nice to have you back. I always enjoy your posts.
And big congrats on the wedding.

Sonya Worthy said...

Thanks, Joe!