July 22, 2017, Saturday afternoon -- Reading a Chinese author

At a laundromat not far from San Francisco State University
I hadn't been in this neighborhood for a while because I no longer work at SFSU. Walking through the streets, I realized I missed how quiet and peaceful this part of town is.
He is reading a book written in Chinese. I asked him what the title was and he said that it would be difficult to translate it into English. I asked him what it was about and he said he didn't know yet. If anyone reading this blog speaks Chinese, and has read this book, maybe you could comment.

He doesn't have a favorite Chinese book, but his favorite books in English are the Harry Potter books, by J.K. Rowling. He read them when he first started reading in English. Lately, though, when he reads in English he reads about finance or psychology. In psychology he recently read a book about how to understand body language.

0 Comments: